The professional caregivers at Care Indeed provide non-medical home care services catered to clients with various health care needs and circumstances. Our staff consists of CNAs (certified nurse assistants), HHAs (home health aides), and experienced caregivers.
Our agency is committed to staffing experienced, responsible and compassionate caregivers that have undergone national criminal background checks and extensive screening to provide safe and supportive care for our clients. Our employees have and maintain CPR certification. We also provide specialized training to our staff to ensure that they are prepared to meet the complex needs of our clients.
Care Indeed is dedicated to providing our staff with a professional and nurturing work atmosphere to foster superior home care for your loved ones. All caregivers maintain routine communication with the licensed nurses on staff for additional support and feedback in a collaborative effort to support the ongoing goals of each client.
Our agency and staff recognize and respect the diversity in religious and cultural differences within our community, as well as different family dynamics. We strive to pair the client with a compatible caregiver to match the physical and emotional needs of each client. In addition, Care Indeed is dedicated to maintaining client privacy and confidentiality.
Care Indeed’s Caregivers are screened and experienced. All of our applicants are carefully screened for:
- Valid tax identification
- Work authorization permit
- Skills and competency checklist
- National wants and warrants check
- Unlimited county criminal background check
- National criminal background check
- Seven-year search based on addresses revealed by SSN trace
- DMV record search
- Random Drug Testing
In addition to these, we also demand extensive references from our non-medical and nursing caregivers to guarantee the integrity of our staffing. We want to ensure the expertise and dependability of our caregivers. Families in need of in-home care, institutions and facility staffingunits can count on us and the reliability and integrity of our caregivers and nurses.
The recruitment and placement services of Care Indeed are unique.
We strive for effective communication and timely solutions. We impart these things to our caregivers and assist them when providing care to both our facility and private clients.
Think of us as your partner.
We are well-trained professionals ready to make a positive difference in your life. Care Indeed is the right partner if topnotch healthcare staffing or home care assistance is what you are seeking. Call now, and become our partner today!
What makes a Care Indeed caregiver unique?
Every staffing agency ensures that their caregivers pass stringent national and local background checks, are bonded and insured, and are covered by workers’ compensation insurance.
and offers much more…
- a keen understanding that she is a valuable member of a health care team; she collaborates and works well with other professionals in implementing a patient’s plan of care while maintaining the highest level of professional competence and performance
- a strong sense of accountability; she is an advocate who protects the interests and holds paramount the welfare of her patient
- a deep level of involvement; she works out of a genuine desire to help and serve the needs of her patient
Care Indeed caregiver objectives:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Uphold the rights of the client:
- Adhere to the duties of the caregiver:
- Promote and assist with independent living skills
- Provide a positive atmosphere to support client emotional well-being
- Stimulate and engage physical and mental well-being
Want More Information?