Home Care Services
Private home health care in the comfort, convenience and familiarity of your own home to foster emotional security and maintain your independence.
Care Indeed offers clients non-medical home care services designed to meet the needs of our clients and their families. To learn more about our certified caregiver team, please select “Our Caregivers” on the Menu Bar located near the top of the web page.
Our agency provides clients professional and experienced home caregivers to assist with their individual needs. Home care gives the client undivided assistance, attention and monitoring in the privacy of their own home. Home care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all holidays). Services are available on a short term caregiver, long term caregiver, or routine caregiver basis. Care Indeed prioritizes emotional well-being equal to physical well-being. Our dedicated staff of caregivers is committed to supporting and nurturing our clients’ emotional well-being through respect, compassion and patience.
Each client in need of private home care experiences an array of challenges ranging from: acute and chronic illnesses, physical and mental disability, mobility constraints, time and family constraints, the aging process, surgical recuperation, etc.
Care Indeed recognizes the diversity in home care needs and provides experienced caregiver services in (scroll down below to find out what each category of care entails):
Caregivers render assistance with ADLs (Activities with Daily Living) to facilitate client independence in the comfort and safety of their own home. Home care enables clients to avoid the unfamiliar settings of facility and institutional environments, and gives clients the freedom to continue to lead independent and active lifestyles at home.
Caregiver tasks & duties (please consult agency about additional special tasks):
- Toileting, incontinence and continence retraining
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility, ambulating and transferring
- Active and passive range-of-motion exercises
- Meal preparation and shopping
- Promote and facilitate balanced diets, dietary regimens, and dietary restrictions
- Transportation/ and or escorting to social events and doctor’s appointments
- Specialized care for dementia & Alzheimer’s clients
- Light housekeeping
- Picking up medication prescriptions
- Cleaning and organizing wardrobe
- Assisting with pet care
- Aiding with reading
- Aiding with evening/tuck-in
- Writing letters and correspondence
- Hospital sitting and companionship
- Assistance with medication reminders and multi-medication management
- Monitor, communicate and report: updates, concerns, changes and needs to agency routinely
- Support and foster emotional well-being
- Provide mental stimulation and activity
- Advocate on behalf of client needs and requests
Home care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all holidays). Services are available on a short-term, long-term, or routine basis. Services are available as: full-time home caregiver and part-time home caregiver. For more details about our caregiver services for in-home care or financial planning, please contact our agency offices.
San Francisco, California
San Jose, California
East Bay Office | Walnut Creek