When a loved one is admitted to a hospital or facility requiring overnight or extended admission, Care Indeed provides our clients non-medical support in addition to the care provided by onsite medical staff. The agency CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) can give undivided attention and assistance when family members are unavailable or unable to stay with patients by their bedside.
The Care Indeed caregiver can communicate and relay information between patients and family as allowed under the privacy guidelines and request of the family.
Our caregivers provide continuous assistance supplemental to onsite medical staff to reassure families that your loved ones are being supported in their time of need. Our private hospital caregivers and private facility caregivers are professional and experienced certified nurse assistants who are dedicated to helping clients during their recovery.
To learn more about our certified caregiver team, please visit Our Caregivers page.
(please consult agency about additional special tasks)
- Toileting, incontinence
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility, ambulating and transferring
- Active and passive range-of-motion exercises
- Promote and facilitate balanced diets, dietary regimens, and dietary restrictions
- Specialized care for dementia and Alzheimer’s clients
- Picking up medication prescriptions
- Aiding with reading
- Writing letters and correspondence
- Hospital sitting and hospital companionship
- Monitor, communicate and report: updates, concerns, changes and needs to authorized parties routinely
- Support and foster emotional well-being
- Provide mental stimulation and activity
- Advocate on behalf of client needs and requests
Want More Information?