You can rely on Care Indeed to manage your non-medical staffing needs.
We are ready to provide you with experienced and properly trained private duty aides when you need them.
We share a common goal:
a genuine desire to keep your residents safe, secure, comfortable, happy and healthy.
- We match your residents’ specific needs and preferences with highly skilled and compassionate private duty aides.
- We make sure that our private duty aides understand and adhere to your community’s code of ethics
- We send a Care Manager and a Field Staff Supervisor to your community on a weekly basis to provide our private duty aides close and ongoing monitoring. This strategy creates a positive work environment and ensures that your residents are receiving the best care possible.
- We offer you personal attention and professional insight. We collaborate with you by phone or email. You can call us anytime; we listen to your concerns and act on them immediately.
- We provide cost-effective solutions in placing qualified private duty aides to help you eliminate recruitment fees, and save you time on evaluating resumes and interviewing candidates.
Care Indeed strives to be an excellent care provider.
We work hard to be your trusted and reliable partner.
Our Private Duty Aides
- Undergo stringent hiring process; they must pass health screening and drug tests, competency tests, skills checklists, and background check
- Undergo in-depth training and ongoing education; they attend courses such as CPR and Mental Health First Aid
- Are employees who are covered by workers’ comp; they receive competitive pay, health insurance, paid sick leaves, and due recognition
- Offers 24/7 accessibility to provide you with the most timely and efficient service possible; we can quickly send a private duty aide to your community on very short notice
- Offers flexible care options:
hourly care, round-the-clock care, short-term or long-term assignments at highly competitive rates
- Is owned and managed by nurses, experts in senior care, who have been caregivers, too
- Retirement Communities
- Assisted Living Communities
- Hospice Organizations
- Home Health Agencies
- Doctors’ Offices and Clinics
- Surgery Centers
- Sub-Acute Short and Long Term Care Communities
Call us and learn more about our REGISTRY of CNAs, HHAs, and professional Caregivers. We are proud to have a roster of empowered non-medical care providers that we value , respect, and equitably compensate. They receive the same level of care that they provide to our clients.