The Care Indeed Homemaker is responsible for the day-to-day provision of homemaking services to clients. Certain state and federal programs support Homemaker services to assist seniors and the disabled to remain independent at home for as long as possible. These services may also be paid for privately. The Homemaker works under the direction of a Service Supervisor to ensure that the agency is achieving its identified outcomes and goals for our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Competitive Compensation
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Perks and Discounts for wellness products and services you’ll love
- Flexible Schedules
- Caregiver Support Group
- Onsite Training Programs
- Access to complimentary CEUs for active CNA employees
- Due Recognition and Caregiver Appreciation Day
- To be able to provide better care and to be recognized for the hard work.