Are you an energetic individual with a confident and approachable demeanor? Are you seeking out an opportunity that while challenging, will positively impact the lives of seniors and their families? If so, you need to check us out!
About Care Indeed:
Care Indeed is a non-medical home care provider that is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It is owned and managed by nurses who started their career in healthcare as caregivers. The company’s success is a testament to this old adage: Experience is the best teacher. Care Indeed began its operations in a tiny office in Palo Alto. Its CEO and COO are true innovators; they did everything since they only had each other back then. If a caregiver cancelled a shift, either one would make sure that the client would not be left alone. Hard work and determination do pay off. 7 years and 5 offices later, Care Indeed continues to expand.
We are seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to join our growing company. In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our products and services. You will communicate and engage with customers, both online and offline, in meaningful ways to increase our company's brand awareness and/generate new opportunities for different areas within the company.
Your Key Activities:
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our products/services online effectively (e.g. social media and different platforms)
- Generate, share, and reply to online reviews in a positive and open manner
- Work trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Understand our products and services; fully inform potential customers
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs
- Oversee online comments and respond appropriately; forward to the marketing department as needed
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events
- Use analysis skills and preference tracking to suggest advertising and positioning concepts
- Provide feedback to the marketing team regarding customers' insights and questions
- Track and generate reports on competitors' marketing activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or relevant field
- Experience in the Home Care Industry preferred
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, Influencer or another similar role
- Solid social media presence on multiple platforms, with above-average followers
- Documented success in creating targeted seo-friendly content
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great services and products
- Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
- You may be required to work on weekends depending on the schedule of different events. This schedule may be subject to change, when necessary. Advance notice will be provided
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|