Are you an energetic individual with a confident and approachable demeanor? Are you seeking out an opportunity that while challenging, will positively impact the lives of seniors and their families? If so, you need to check us out!
About Care Indeed:
Care Indeed is a non-medical home care provider that is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It is owned and managed by nurses who started their career in healthcare as caregivers. The company's success is a testament to this old adage: Experience is the best teacher. Care Indeed began its operations in a tiny office in Palo Alto. Its CEO and COO are true innovators; they did everything since they only had each other back then. If a caregiver cancelled a shift, either one would make sure that the client would not be left alone. Hard work and determination do pay off. 7 years and 5 offices later, Care Indeed continues to expand.
Your Key Activities:
The Case Coordinator must be enthusiastic about working with seniors and their caregivers, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The Case Coordinator will work directly with Care Managers and Staffing Coordinators to ensure stability, continuation, and satisfaction on each case:
- Assist in selecting the most suitable Caregiver/CNA/HHA for each client according to employee availability and client needs
- Help in coordinating Caregiver/CNA/HHA schedules on a daily basis to ensure reliable and non-redundant service
- Accurately communicate all changes in schedule and client service with staff, caregivers, clients and their family members.
- Assist in handling client and caregiver staffing issues with professionalism, urgency, and calmness as well as directing calls to the appropriate person• Help identify overall concerns and problems of clients
- Assist in monitoring Caregiver/CNA/HHA performance and recommend quality improvement when necessary
- Maintain client database by entering new information as it becomes available• Respect clients by recognizing their rights and maintaining confidentiality• Participate in the after-hours or on-call rotation on occasion
- Provide staffing to ensure that clients have adequate staff coverage• Schedule interviews of caregivers and assist in the interview process
- Contact caregivers for assignments and update clients, family with any scheduling changes or concerns
- Assist Care Managers in coordinating interview sessions between clients and caregivers• Manage/coordinate 25 cases
- Complies with HIPAA privacy and security regulations that govern disclosure of protected health information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College degree pertaining to the health care field preferred
- Understanding of medical terminology an advantage
- Strong communication (written and oral) and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, great time management skills, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Experience in staffing preferred
Hours of Work:
Menlo Park, CA
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|