A wise man once said that "words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate, and to humble. " Care Indeed is looking for someone who understands the power of words, and can use this power to positively impact the lives of seniors, and their families through creating content that not only inspires but empowers the lives that we touch.
About Care Indeed:
Care Indeed is a non-medical home care provider that is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It is owned and managed by nurses who started their career in healthcare as caregivers. The company’s success is a testament to this old adage: Experience is the best teacher. Care Indeed began its operations in a tiny office in Palo Alto. Its CEO and COO are true innovators; they did everything since they only had each other back then. If a caregiver cancelled a shift, either one would make sure that the client would not be left alone. Hard work and determination do pay off. 7 years and 5 offices later, Care Indeed continues to expand.
Care Indeed is looking for a Content Strategist to manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts. The Content Strategist's responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and creating the Care Indeed blog. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience not only online but through other materials and have experience producing new content types, we'd like to meet you! Ultimately, you will ensure that our content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
Your Key Activities:
· Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, service education materials, service names, navigational nomenclature and other content through Care Indeed experiences
· Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Care Indeed's voice
· Collaborate with different departments to serve our content audience
· Assess and recommend necessary methods and strategies to improve the existing content, and provide an innovative vision for current/future services/products.
· Be a self-starter, and assess timelines and deliverables
· Assure the highest quality of content, measured in terms of usability, intuitiveness, comprehensive, persuasion, consistency, delightfulness, business needs, and branding
· Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers' needs
· Create style guides to use as reference
· Review and update published content as needed
· Perform other duties as assigned
· College degree preferred
· Prior experience in the Field of Home Care
· 2-3 years of experience in creating content
· Knowledge of content management systems
· Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Has a positive, friendly, and team player attitude
· Ambitious and performance driven personality
Monday to Friday 9:00am-3:00PM
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|