To support Care Indeed’s growth and expansion plans, the company is looking for a dedicated and amazing Customer Support Associate to join our Care Team. This person is primarily responsible for fielding inbound calls regarding caregiver and client requests and schedule updates.
• Coordinate with the Care Team regarding the management of client needs, requests and schedule
• Track changes in client care plans, staffing needs, and progress/resolution of existing requests
• Bridge the communication between the clients and the other concerned parties
• Provide support to clients and caregivers with technical/account management
Skills & Experience:
• Strong commitment to providing the highest quality care and customer service
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Exceptional phone etiquette
• Sensitivity to client needs and patience and compassion in dealing with them
• Positive and can-do attitude
• Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to answer technical questions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Prior customer service and/or sales experience a plus
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Open Shift|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|