Director of Staff Development and Training
The primary purpose of the DIRECTOR OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING position is planning, implementing, and maintaining a professional development program for Care Indeed personnel. This individual will constantly look for and apply new ways to help employees gain skills to ensure that our clients receive quality care.
Care Indeed Core Values:
The DIRECTOR OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING must consistently demonstrate and foster the following core values behaviors during all interactions with franchisees, employees, vendors, and other business partners. Core values are the key behaviors that determine our decision-making at Care Indeed.
· Be Open and Positive: Approachable, Fun, Unflappable, Kind, Empathetic
· Serve with Passion: Help First, Confident Yet Humble, For the Greater Good, Make a Real Difference
· Do the Right Thing: Honest, Ethical, Tell the Truth
· Do What You Say: On Time, Finish What You Start, Accountable, Take Responsibility
· Make it Great: Continuous Improvement, Exceed Expectations, Bring Out the Best in Others,
· Detail Oriented
Your Key Activities:
· Ensure that all new hires and existing employees receive excellent orientation and on-boarding experience
· Update training content and curriculum in accordance with current federal, state and local guidelines
· Conduct ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members
· Identify the developmental needs of employees, and provide coaching, mentoring to improve their knowledge or skills
· Collaborate with management and team leaders to identify training needs based on established operational processes, changes, and other
· Build out training programs that can be rolled out in multiple geographies and market (regular travel to different markets to roll out is likely)
· Develop testing and evaluation procedures
· Evaluate effectiveness of training programs, and provide recommendations for improvement
· Prepare training budget for department or organization
· Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
· Coordinate established courses with technical and professional programs and designate training procedures
· Review and evaluate training programs for compliance with established corporate goals and objectives
· Participate in staff meetings as an education resource and reporter of the effectiveness of educational programs
· Collaborate with the business development and cross-functionally to own, develop, and implement training programs related to service home
care and other retirement communities.
· Understand all key components of qualification, on-boarding, and care delivery, and throughout the process must infuse the organization with
a cohesive vision for employee training experience.
· Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
· Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on established operational processes, changes, and other
· Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
· Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
· Prepare training budget for department or organization.
· Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
· Perform other duties as specifically assigned in writing by supervisor
· Bachelor's Degree; RN or LVN preferred
· 5+ years of managerial experience, preferably in geriatrics or home health
· Knowledge of regulatory compliance and continuing care retirement community operation
· Proven track record of success in staff development or program development
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Certified BLS/CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor
· Competitive pay
· Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
· Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
· Holiday Pay
· Other Perks and More
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|