Growth Hacker Internship
Care Indeed is looking for a qualified Growth Hacker. This is an entry-level position, and you will be provided with appropriate training and guidance to ensure your success.
You will join our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. If you are interested in how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, social media and blogs, this position is for you! You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
Your Key Activities:
· Promote digital presence, through writing content, engaging with people online, etc.
· Assist in developing and implementing strategies for new media and digital marketing teams
· Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms
· Collaborate with website development and customer-facing digital communication channels
· Digital client acquisition success
· Engagement rates and social media channel
· Care Indeed's digital brand
· Cross functional work:
· Creative strategy to reach new clients
· Creating a digital presence for Care Indeed brand
· Driving PR strategy and creating brand presence
· Content Creation
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|
|Hiring Manager||TJ Reyes Padilla|