Hacker – Tech Lead
Care Indeed is an In-Home Care company taking a disruptive business-model pivot. We’re taking a shift from the traditional care provider business model to a Design-Driven model that focuses on recreating the patient experience. Our founders, Dee and Vanessa bootstrapped this company by knocking on doors asking strangers “do you need in-home care?” Seven years later and revenue projections of $20MM in sales for FY’17, we’re taking action on recreating this company. We plan to do this through open-source technology, use of the IoT space, and partnerships-as-a-service to eliminate the fragmented communication loop that exist between the doctor, patient, patient family, caregiver, and caregiver agency. Our mission is to rebrand the destiny of being a senior citizen and we can’t do it without YOU. Regardless of experience level or lack of participation in healthcare, you’re a design-driven human who is hungry for taking action and ownership of their position and creating the future with us. If you’ve talked to us, you’ll know that we are not yet able to provide the perks and benefits of companies like Google and Apple; but we can provide the opportunity to design the future of our company in addition to developing products and services that will alter the lives of seniors and their families.
We want this professional. to be looking one step ahead, proactively finding ways to enhance daily experiences.
Your Key Activities:
· Co-design systems, resources and guidelines that strengthen Care Indeed’s operations and patient experience.
· Design and Build the infrastructure necessary to execute on new products and capabilities
· Create systems and structures that optimize flow of data and insights
· Collaborate with multiple departments in delivering new
· Fix bugs and other technologic errors in our systems
· Work on the full application stack: front-end marketing site, front-end development of future applications, back-end API, administration, and data modeling, etc.
The right candidate has:
· A passion for readable, extensible, beautiful and simple code.
· Interest in ML/AI/data science – algorithms, modeling
· Agility to go from coding to a brainstorm and then diving back into code
· Ability to clearly communicate projects/initiatives to non tech-savvy employees
· Ability and interest in thinking strategically to elevate the bar for how we envision technology
Comfort with any of the following:
Desired skills (not limited to):
Select languages from above, Databases/data modeling, Project Management (Agile), Time Management, Testing, Fixing bugs, Design Thinking, etc.
Bonus- skills in:
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Vacation and Holiday upon Eligibility
· Paid training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|