We are looking for an Implementation Success Manager to help execute and operationally manage key strategic partnerships to propel the business. The activities in this role will range from maintaining strong partner relationships to problem-solving and building out the processes for new partner programs. The role will be a mix of operations, account management, and business development, requiring strong relationship management skills alongside the ability to manage and implement operationally complex programs.
• Manage program implementation including partner communication, internal operations, and program management
• Organize and convene regular work-group meetings for planning and post-evaluations pertinent to partner programs
• Codify and systematically improve our processes to implement and manage partners from a care delivery perspective
• Assist in the coordination and maintenance of records of service deficiencies and requests
• Provide strategic insights relevant to business direction, processes, and service pricing
• Ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of work experience in project or account management, consulting, implementation, plus 2-4 years of experience
• Experience working closely with clients or external partners on operationally complex projects
• Experience developing and improving business processes that scale
• Ability to work cross functionally to drive outcomes
• Ability to take an analytical approach to solving problems in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Open Shift|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|