Innovation Designer Internship
Care Indeed is an In-Home Care company taking a disruptive business-model pivot. We’re taking a shift from the traditional care provider business model to a Design-Driven model that focuses on recreating the patient experience. Our founders, Dee and Vanessa bootstrapped this company by knocking on doors asking strangers “do you need in-home care?” Seven years later and revenue projections of $20MM in sales for FY’17, we’re taking action on recreating this company. We plan to do this through open-source technology, use of the IoT space, and partnerships-as-a-service to eliminate the fragmented communication loop that exist between the doctor, patient, patient family, caregiver, and caregiver agency. Our mission is to rebrand the destiny of being a senior citizen and we can’t do it without YOU. Regardless of experience level or lack of participation in healthcare, you’re a design-driven human who is hungry for taking action and ownership of their position and creating the future with us. If you’ve talked to us, you’ll know that we are not yet able to provide the perks and benefits of companies like Google and Apple; but we can provide the opportunity to design the future of our company in addition to developing products and services that will alter the lives of seniors and their families.
We are looking for someone who is equally passionate about designing experiences as much as using analysis and human-centered design as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems. You love to craft and build new businesses and understand how (and why) designing products and services can drive strategic revenue growth.
Your Key Activities:
· Utilize design thinking process to solve challenges by integrating digital designs into products, services, experiences, spaces, and brands.
· Identify and develop new strategies, business opportunities, and technologies that can lead to innovation and consequently growth within a company.
· Collaborate with people in different disciplines to design solutions
· Discover client context, develop insights, explore/define growth opportunities, architect strategy, create tangible design expressions, communicate vision, and get new offers to market.
· Use discovery-driven planning and financial modeling to explore the business model
The Ideal Candidate Values:
· Prototyping: You understand that you succeed sooner by trial and error.
· Communication skills: You have strong verbal, written, and presentation skills, and are able to compellingly communicate the story of your solutions.
· Team players: You’re a flexible leader who believes that collaboration is imperative.
· Empathy: You are great at understanding how to turn human behavior and needs into real concepts and are obsessed with what design and technology can do for people.
The Ideal Candidate is:
· Passionate about the patient experience
· Passionate about collaborative brainstorming
· Confident in prospering in ambiguous environments
· Motivated to recreate what it means to be a senior citizen
· Entrepreneurial with a spirit of creative freedom and self-direction
· A Passionate ‘Brainstormer’
· Product development
· Project management
· Design Thinking
· Creative Analysis
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|