Marketing Communication Manager
We’re looking for an inspiring customer-centric Sales and Marketing Leader who will accelerate how we bring reliable and high-quality care to older adults.
Care Indeed is an In-Home Care company and we’re in the midst of shifting from a traditional “staffing company” to a “patient-experience company.” Our founders, Dee and Vanessa bootstrapped this company by knocking on doors asking strangers “do you need in-home care?” Seven years later and annual revenue projections of $20MM, we’re taking action on recreating this company. We plan to do this through open-source technology, use of the IoT space, and partnerships-as-a-service to eliminate the fragmented communication loop, as well as rethinking the role of a Caregiver. Our mission is to rebrand the destiny of being a senior citizen and we can’t do it without YOU.
Regardless of experience level or lack of participation in healthcare, you’re a design-driven human who is hungry to create the future with us. If you’ve talked to us, you’ll know that we are not yet able to provide the perks and benefits of companies like Google and Apple; but we can provide the opportunity to design the future of our company in addition to participation in developing products and services that will alter the lives of seniors and their families.
Your Key Activities:
- Define and report on marketing and communications plans and budgets; identifying key target audiences and performance objectives
- Development and management of corporate digital brand and package new product launch presentation/ prints/ material from marketing branding perspective.
- Development and management of public relations programs
- Develop the product branding story based on the needs of product department and managed direct marketing campaigns
- Managing interviews for key spokespeople with media outlets, and responding to media and public enquiries
- Assist in the product development of corporate identity collateral, including corporate presentations and other multimedia
- Assist in organization of special events, such as conferences, and events
- Build and manage a team of marketing staff and external vendors to deliver on marketing objectives
- Be the key advocate for communicating and driving corporate vision and values
- 5 years proven work experience in marketing communications and PR
- 1 year proven work experience in management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in producing press releases, succinct strategic messaging and articles for a home health company
- Experience with content distribution through multiple mediums
- Experience in defining and delivering on marketing communications plans and budgets
- Experience in developing, implementing and delivering communications strategies
- Experience in developing corporate and digital brand identities
- Experience in creating corporate presentations, brochures and corporate identity collateral
- Experience in organizing corporate events
- Ability to develop strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including media and investors
- Be results-oriented, motivated, take initiative, and have commitment and passion to drive a team
- An effective communicator when dealing with changing and challenging priorities
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Vacation and Holiday upon Eligibility
· Paid training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|