We’re looking for an inspiring customer-centric Sales and Marketing Leader who will accelerate how we bring reliable and high-quality care to older adults.
Care Indeed is an In-Home Care company and we’re in the midst of shifting from a traditional “staffing company” to a “patient-experience company.” Our founders, Dee and Vanessa bootstrapped this company by knocking on doors asking strangers “do you need in-home care?” Seven years later and annual revenue projections of $20MM, we’re taking action on recreating this company. We plan to do this through open-source technology, use of the IoT space, and partnerships-as-a-service to eliminate the fragmented communication loop, as well as rethinking the role of a Caregiver. Our mission is to rebrand the destiny of being a senior citizen and we can’t do it without YOU.
Regardless of experience level or lack of participation in healthcare, you’re a design-driven human who is hungry to create the future with us. If you’ve talked to us, you’ll know that we are not yet able to provide the perks and benefits of companies like Google and Apple; but we can provide the opportunity to design the future of our company in addition to participation in developing products and services that will alter the lives of seniors and their families.
Your Key Activities:
· Develop targeting and prioritization criteria for prospects
· Partner with marketing to develop sales collateral Lead key business development activities, including generating opportunities, creating discussion materials, and supporting negotiations and
· Develop market entry strategies and quarterback market launches
· Create and manage sales reporting and insights
· Work closely with teams across the business to facilitate successful execution of key sales initiatives
· Craft and deploy a compelling differentiated value-prop for Care Indeed: overall and for priority personas & segments.
· Inform what products and features to build and how to package and promote them for specific market pain points/needs.
· Provide all foundational knowledge and content that feeds the Content Factory that produces value-add content about each solution for each priority persona.
· Deliver world-class training to Sales so customers view Care Indeed as a reliable caring and strategic partner.
· Define relevant and actionable segmentation, help the organization develop a deep understanding of top persona's needs, collect and share relevant customer data, (NPS, feature requests.)
· 4-7 years of experience in strategy, management consulting, sales and/or business development functions.
· Excellent project management, problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability manage cross-functional teams and complex processes
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Prior work experience in the healthcare and senior industry strongly preferred
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Vacation and Holiday upon Eligibility
· Paid training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|