Office Coordinator / Executive
We’d like to offer you an opportunity to do something that positively impacts the lives of seniors and their families. Are you ready for the challenge?Care Indeed, California’s leading home care provider is looking for someone who can provide a variety of clerical services that require judgment, discretion, and a strong customer-service attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO, and will communicate with seniors and their caregivers in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
· Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential natures. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
· Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
· Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverable with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
· Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
· Maintain files and records with effective filing systems Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls and visitors, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
· Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office (applicants, prospective clients, vendors, etc.)
· Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts
· Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders for supplies as needed
· Assist in vendor relationship management
· Comply with HIPAA privacy and security regulations that govern disclosure of protected health information Perform other duties as assigned
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities:
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· 2 years of work experience in home care and/or medical field preferred
· Written and oral communication skills
· Time Management and Organization skills
· Intrapersonal Skills/People Skills
· Ability to multitask
· Knowledge of basic computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
About Care Indeed:
Care Indeed is a non-medical home care provider that is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It is owned and managed by nurses who started their career in healthcare as caregivers. The company's success is a testament to this old adage: Experience is the best teacher. Care Indeed began its operations in a tiny office in Palo Alto. Its CEO and COO are true innovators; they did everything since they only had each other back then. If a caregiver had to cancel a shift, either one would make sure that the client would not be left alone. Hard work and determination do pay off. 7 years and 5 offices later, Care Indeed continues to expand.If you’re ready to make a difference, work with a company that will provide you opportunities for growth.
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|