We’d like to offer you an opportunity to do something that positively impacts the lives of seniors and their families. Are you ready for the challenge?Care Indeed, California’s leading home care provider, is now in Seattle, Washington. We are looking for someone who can provide a variety of clerical services that require judgment, discretion, and a strong customer-service attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Office Coordinator will work directly with the Branch Administrator, and will communicate with seniors and their caregivers in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Answer phones, receive intake information and log customer interactions.
· Mail invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents.
· Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
· Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
· File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Facilitate test for new applicants
· Review Hiring documents and schedule interviews
· Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
· Verify all existing employees weekly timesheets
· Create assessment folders
· Create Care Binder for Clients
· Send CareNotes and other supplies to Employees
· Send birthday cards and grievances gifts to customers and employees
· Attend meetings to record minutes
· Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
· Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, and performing basic bookkeeping work
· Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons for committee, and other meetings
· Coordinate and direct office services
· Provide clerical support to other departments
· Performs other duties as directed
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· College degree preferred
· 1-2 years of prior experience in home care and/or medical field
· Written and oral communication skills
· Time Management and Organization skills
· Interpersonal Skills/People Skills
· Ability to multitask
· Understanding of medical terminology an advantage
· Knowledge of basic computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
About Care Indeed
Care Indeed is a non-medical home care provider that is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It is owned and managed by nurses who started their career in healthcare as caregivers. The company's success is a testament to this old adage: Experience is the best teacher. Care Indeed began its operations in a tiny office in Palo Alto. Its CEO and COO are true innovators; they did everything since they only had each other back then. If a caregiver had to cancel a shift, either one would make sure that the client would not be left alone. Hard work and determination do pay off. 8 years and 5 offices later, Care Indeed continues to expand.If you’re ready to make a difference, work with a company that will provide you opportunities for growth. Email your resume and cover letter to Terence Morales (Talent Acquisition Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to possibly having you on the team!!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Seattle, WA|