Operations / Business Intelligence Internship
Care Indeed is an In-Home Care company taking a disruptive business-model pivot. We’re taking a shift from the traditional care provider business model to a Design-Driven model that focuses on recreating the patient experience. Our founders, Dee and Vanessa bootstrapped this company by knocking on doors asking strangers “do you need in-home care?” Seven years later and revenue projections of $20MM in sales for FY’17, we’re taking action on recreating this company. We plan to do this through open-source technology, use of the IoT space, and partnerships-as-a-service to eliminate the fragmented communication loop that exist between the doctor, patient, patient family, caregiver, and caregiver agency. Our mission is to rebrand the destiny of being a senior citizen and we can’t do it without YOU. Regardless of experience level or lack of participation in healthcare, you’re a design-driven human who is hungry for taking action and ownership of their position and creating the future with us. If you’ve talked to us, you’ll know that we are not yet able to provide the perks and benefits of companies like Google and Apple; but we can provide the opportunity to design the future of our company in addition to developing products and services that will alter the lives of seniors and their families.
Your Key Activities:
· Implement data driven strategies and co-align departments with operational goals
· Conduct business performance analysis and communication, talent planning, project management support, tracking operating expenses,
· Inspire organizational shifts in process innovation and proactively seek opportunities to evolve our business model
· Prepare reports that demonstrate Care Indeed’s operational health.
· Develop financial strategies and guide annual budgets and forecasts of various business functions.
The Ideal Candidate is:
· Passionate about the patient experience
· Passionate about collaborative brainstorming
· Confident in prospering in ambiguous environments
· Motivated to recreate what it means to be a senior citizen
· Entrepreneurial with a spirit of creative freedom and self-direction
· Able to empathize and engage with different types of team members and help them look at things through a business lens
· Comfortable with ambiguity and fast paced environment
· Story Telling
· Design Thinking
· Time Management
· Financial Analysis and Forecasting
· Organizational Planning
· Data Science, Project Management
· Process & Procedure Implementation
· Human Capital Management
SQL and other applicable languages, etc.
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|