Care Indeed is an In-Home Care company taking a disruptive business-model pivot. We’re taking a shift from the traditional care provider business model to a Design-Driven model that focuses on recreating the patient experience. Our founders, Dee and Vanessa bootstrapped this company by knocking on doors asking strangers “do you need in-home care?” Seven years later and revenue projections of $20MM in sales for FY’17, we’re taking action on recreating this company. We plan to do this through open-source technology, use of the IoT space, and partnerships-as-a-service to eliminate the fragmented communication loop that exist between the doctor, patient, patient family, caregiver, and caregiver agency. Our mission is to rebrand the destiny of being a senior citizen and we can’t do it without YOU. Regardless of experience level or lack of participation in healthcare, you’re a design-driven human who is hungry for taking action and ownership of their position and creating the future with us. If you’ve talked to us, you’ll know that we are not yet able to provide the perks and benefits of companies like Google and Apple; but we can provide the opportunity to design the future of our company in addition to developing products and services that will alter the lives of seniors and their families.
This role is the ultimate link between our customers want and building the reality that they desire.
Your Key Activities:
· Bridge the development and collaboration between our tech and business teams during projects
· Guide the project team(s) and facilitate project development/execution
· Monitor, measure and communicate project progress, potential risks, delays and performance to stakeholders, taking the lead in driving cross-office collaboration.
· Be the end-users’/patients’ champion-advocate to drive user-focused strategy and growth
· Oversee all development phases from analysis/ideation to implementation
Agile Software Development, Project Management, Strategic Communication, IT Support, People Management, Budgeting, Organizational Planning, Group Presentations,
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Vacation and Holiday upon Eligibility
· Paid training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|