Care Indeed is seeking to hire a Public Relations who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be coordinating with different teams in establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups. This is an entry-level position and you will be provided with appropriate training and guidance to ensure success.
Your Key Activities:
· Network with public policy decision makers
· Voice for Care Indeed in the public eye
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumers, community, employee, and public interest groups.
· Assist with planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
· Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
· Care Indeed's voice at health-related public policy forum and events
· Functions as the company's microphone
· Local and public agency relationships
· Cross functional work:
· Works closely with growth hacker (digital marketer) to drive marketing strategy execution
· Communicate in digital platforms and engage audience
· Facilitate conversation between Care Indeed and other organization/ segments of our target market
· Competitive Pay
· Sick Pay
· Paid Vacation and Holiday upon Eligibility
· Paid training
· Weekly Payroll with DailyPay option
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|