Talent Acquisition Recruiter II
Are you an energetic recruiter with a confident and approachable demeanor? Are you seeking out an opportunity that positively impacts the lives of seniors and their families? If so, you need to check us out!
About Care Indeed:
Care Indeed is a non-medical home care provider that is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It is owned and managed by nurses who started their career in healthcare as caregivers. The company’s success is a testament to this old adage: Experience is the best teacher. Care Indeed began its operations in a tiny office in Palo Alto. Its CEO and COO are true innovators; they did everything since they only had each other back then. If a caregiver cancelled a shift, either one would make sure that the client would not be left alone. Hard work and determination do pay off. 7 years and 5 offices later, Care Indeed continues to expand.
To support one of our biggest hiring years, we are looking for a creative and highly motivated recruiting professional that will contribute from day one to fill rolls at all levels while building strong relationships with our job seekers. If you strive to build something new, then we want you on our team! This role will provide you the exciting opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge with a team that values your initiative, creativity, and drive for results.
The goal for the Talent Acquisition Recruiter II is to provide the highest level of staffing services to proactively identify and meet the hiring needs of department managers across the organization. The person in this role must deliver high quality candidates by strategically identifying and using various resources. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter II will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near-and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, responsiveness, sense of urgency and personal organization is required.
· Strategically leverage various traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
· Work closely with CNA schools and develop business relationships with these institutions; Conduct on-campus interviews (OCI); Increase local school awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
· Conduct in-person interviews with all candidates for each designated area, assessing candidate’s skills, aptitude, and judgement to serve as a Care Indeed ambassador.
· Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g. benefits, compensation, and noncompeting agreements).
· Manage candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts (leads) to help identify and source qualified candidates
· Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as needs dictate
· Manage internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of in-person interviews with hiring manager.
· Follows up with candidates and hiring manager to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
· Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
· Analyze your results and track performance of funnel
· Provide feedback to improve the hiring process to shorten the time to hire, increase the number of qualified applicants who accept their offer of Care Indeed, and maintain high standard of quality
· Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· 2-3 years prior experience in the Field of Home Care
· 2-3 years of recruiting experience
· Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere
· In-depth understanding and appreciation of the candidate experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (especially excellent phone skills)
· Has a positive, friendly, and team player attitude
· Ambitious and performance driven personality
· Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
· You may be required to work on weekends for training and recruiting purposes. This schedule may be subject to change, when necessary. Advance notice will be provided
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Menlo Park, CA|