We would like to offer you an opportunity to do something that positively impacts the lives of seniors and their loved ones. Are you ready for the challenge? If so, apply for our Transportation Aide positions!! We are looking for empathetic and passionate Transportation Aide who understand the needs of our aging population. As a Transportation Aide you will drive our clients to and from facilities, dialysis centers, medical offices, and private social events in a safe and professional manner. Once hired, your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Transportation Aide must spend at least 60% of their work time providing safe transportation, companionship care, and protection for clients. The other 20% will consist of general work assigned by the Client Care Manager
· Safely and efficiently loads and unloads our senior clients and mobility assistive devices such as walkers and wheelchairs.
· Ensure passenger safety by having our clients wear their seatbelts
· Perform all duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and convenience to all passengers including youth, teens and seniors.
· Promptly report for duty and document work hours by using the Caregiver Portal
· Report any form of accidents or unforeseen incidents that happen during the shift in a timely and accurate manner.
· Communicate with facility supervisor to receive relevant data and instructions in regards to client pick-up and drop off
· Completes vehicle maintenance inspection prior to daily vehicle usage for safe and comfortable client transportation
· Observes privacy and strict confidentiality as regards to client information and company operations
· High School Diploma (GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
· Must have 1-2 years of prior experience in the field of Home Care
· Must have 1-2 years of prior experience in transporting seniors
· Must possess a valid Class B California Driver License ( Class C California Driver’s License accepted on a case by case basis)
· Ability to read and write in English
· Ability to clearly communicate with client
· Have basic computer skills
· Authorized to work in the United States
· Registered with the California Home Care Aide Registry
· Competitive pay (paid weekly)
· Flexible schedule (hourly, live-in, weekday, weekend)
· Paid Sick Leave
· Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life)
· Weekly payroll with DailyPay option
· 24/7 phone support
Once you apply, our team of dedicated recruiters will contact you to inform you about the hiring and onboarding process! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at (844) 600-5627 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Care Indeed and we look forward to meeting you soon!
|Job Category||Job Posting|
|Job times||Full Time|
|Job Locations||Campbell, CA|
|Hiring Manager||Daniela Andrea Martinez|