Our caregivers are everyday heroes who
find meaning and purpose in what they do.
They meet and exceed all requirements set by law and offer much more:
- a keen understanding that they are a valuable member of the home care team
- a strong sense of accountability
- a deep level of involvement
- a keen understanding valuable member of the home care team
We are your Home Care Team.
We work hard to be your most trusted and reliable home care provider.
Care Manager, CMC
We offer a free, in-home consultation and create an individualized Plan of Care.
We send a professional caregiver to your home to provide help with your day-to-day activities.
We provide 24/7 support to make sure that you receive the best possible care at all times.
Each of our professional caregivers undergoes a thorough and extensive interview and screening process before becoming part of the Care Indeed team. We hire only the top tier to ensure our clients receive the best caregivers in our industry.
Safety is key.
We are here to protect you. All our Caregivers are licensed and bonded W-2 employees. They are trained on crisis and emergency response procedures and pass the following:
- National, State, and County-Level Criminal Background Checks
- Federal and State records dating back to 7 years
- DMV Record Review
- Social Security Trace
- Professional Reference Checks
- Registered Drug Testing
- Care Indeed is insured for general liability, theft, and auto—up to $4M.