OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Care Indeed Home Health Care, Inc., our top priority is to provide each client with the highest quality care possible throughout their health journey. We will be there to support you and your loved ones every step of the way.
Home Health Care Services Available
Care delivered by Registered and Licensed Vocational Nurses centered on your plan of care including health and psychosocial education, rehabilitative, palliative, and preventative strategies.
Home-based therapy such as exercise, gait training, and instruction on equipment use.
Comprehensive evaluations and recommendations to help patients participate in daily activities through education, use of adaptive equipment, and training.<
Assist clients in improving speech and swallowing challenges.
Medical Social Work
Helps clients and family members understand issues related to care at home, and coordinates community resources and services.
Home Health Aides
Under the supervision of a staff nurse, assists clients with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing.
Type of Services Available
Care Indeed Home Health Care, Inc. provides a variety of services to help you recover and regain your independence. Part of that goal is to help you learn about your disease process, medications, potential complications, and the importance of being involved in your own health care.
Our services may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Wound care
- Diabetic care: medication administration and education
- Urinary catheters, feeding tubes, and ostomy care
- Instructional care and observation for diseases such as hypertension,
coronary heart disease, and congestive heart failure
- Strength training and use of assistive devices
- Voice, speech, and swallowing disorders
- Exercise and diet
Explanation of Services
Our team includes:
- Registered Nurse (RN)-Provide nursing care in accordance with patients plan of care to include comprehensive health & psychosocial education, monitoring patients’ condition, health promotion & direct nursing care.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)-Provides skilled nursing care under direct supervisionLicensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)-Provides skilled nursing care under direct supervision of the RN. Perform selected skilled actions in the provision of curative, rehabilitative, palliative and preventative nursing care
- Physical Therapists will come to your home to provide therapy such as exercise, gait training, and instruction on the use of equipment.
- Speech Therapists help patients improve speaking or swallowing challenges.
- Medical Social Workers help patients and family members understand issues related to care at home and coordinate community resources and services.
- Health Aides with activities such as bathing and dressing under direction, instruction & supervision of the staff nurse
Who Is Qualified for Home Health Services?
Anyone recovering from surgery or illness that requires medical care or assistance in learning to live with a new diagnosis is qualified.
Who Can Refer You To Our Services?
Just about anyone – your doctor, family, and friends – even you can refer yourself to Care Indeed Home Health Care, Inc. Nursing homes, hospitals, and rehab units may also refer you.