When your loved one is in the hospital, you want to be there every minute, but you simply can’t.
We know the difficulties that you face when you have a loved one in the hospital. You want to provide the elements of a well-supported hospital stay: safety, company and comfort. You long for peace of mind that someone is watching your loved one when you’re not. Hospital personnel may be short-handed so the need to supplement the care that they provide has been widely recognized.
How can Care Indeed help?
We have hospital sitters who can constantly monitor your loved one’s condition. They are patient advocates, an invaluable resource who can fulfill patients’ personal needs where nursing staff can’t.
What does a hospital sitter do?
A hospital sitter is a specialized caregiver who provides round-the-clock companionship, observation and care for as long as necessary. Sitter services include:
- supervising patient through the night
- monitoring patient’s condition and activity
- alerting medical staff at the first sign of a problem
- seeking assistance from hospital staff as needed
- documenting doctor visits and procedures done
- maintaining emergency contact information and important legal documents
- entertaining patient through conversation, reading, games, etc.
- assisting with feeding and personal hygiene
- offering medication reminders and post-surgery precautions
- supporting patient’s comfort level
- running necessary errands
Find out more…
Toll Free at (877) 504-3822.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or arrange for a Free Consultation with a Care Indeed Home Care Specialist.
We’d like to hear from you. We’re here to help!