With advances in modern medicine and science, seniors are leading more active and productive lives. Senior home care has become an integral part of the aging process in the United States. Care Indeed provides private senior care in the comfort, convenience and flexibility of your own home to foster emotional security and maintain your independent lifestyle. Certified home caregivers, familiar with the challenges of diabetes, hypertension, stroke, etc., attend to meet the daily needs of clients with safety, courtesy and professionalism in mind.
Care Indeed offers clients non-medical home care services designed to satisfy the needs of our clients and their families. To learn more about our certified caregiver team, please visit Our Caregivers page.
Our agency provides clients certified and experienced caregivers to assist with their individual needs. Home care gives the client undivided attention, assistance and monitoring in the privacy of their own home. Home care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all holidays). Services are available on a short-term, long-term, or routine basis. Care Indeed prioritizes emotional well-being equal to physical well-being. Our dedicated caregivers are committed to supporting and nurturing our clients’ emotional well-being through respect, compassion and patience.
Caregivers render assistance with ADLs (Activities with Daily Living) to facilitate client independence. Home care enables clients to avoid the unfamiliar settings of facility and institutional environments, and offers clients the freedom to continue to lead independent and active lifestyles at home. Clients may require moderate senior assistance to extensive senior assistance in their daily routines. Home care overseen by licensed nurses within the agency and executed by qualified caregivers raises the bar in the standard of senior care at Care Indeed.
- Toileting, incontinence and continence retraining
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility, ambulating and transferring
- Active ad passive range-of-motion exercises
- Meal preparation and shopping
- Promote and facilitate balanced diets, dietary regimens, and dietary restrictions
- Transportation/ and or escorting to social events and doctor’s appointments
- Specialized care for dementia and Alzheimer’s clients
- Light housekeeping
- Picking up medication prescriptions
- Cleaning and organizing wardrobe
- Assisting with pet care
- Aiding with reading
- Aiding with evening/tuck-in
- Writing letters and correspondence
- Hospital sitting and companionship
- Assistance with medication reminders and multi-medication management
- Monitor, communicate and report: updates, concerns, changes and needs to Agency routinely
- Support and foster emotional well-being
- Provide mental stimulation and activity
- Advocate on behalf of client needs and requests
Want More Information?