Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease that affects millions of people
And that number
is expected to grow
Care Indeed dementia caregivers encourage clients to maintain as much independence as possible under the safe and careful continuous supervision of the caregiver. Our agency staff and Alzheimer’s caregivers work with each client and their families to set guidelines and attainable goals customized to the needs of each client to stimulate and support their emotional and mental well-being.
In additional to general home care duties (view here), dementia and Alzheimer’s non-medical care duties and goals include the following:
- Provide a safe environment within client home to minimize confusion and prevent injuries
- Modify client routine to optimize client’s time and energy
- Organize & prioritize daily/weekly activities to meet the emotional, physical and social needs specific to each individual
- Apply caregiver skill set, experience and techniques to proactively assist and support the challenges that dementia and Alzheimer’s clients face
- Divide Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) into smaller manageable steps and assist client to execute tasks with patience and consideration of client limitations
- Use communication techniques in a clear and concise manner to minimize confusion and distress
- Uphold and advocate for the dignity, rights and respect of all clients
Find out more…
Call us at (650) 328-1001
or Toll Free at (877) 504-3822.
Send us an email at email@example.com.
Or arrange for a Free Consultation with a Care Indeed Home Care Specialist.
We’d like to hear from you. We’re here to help!
Want More Information?